Sooo my computer at home sucks and won't let me post anything. To update everyone (which is only Aly), TFA gave me the finger and I am still looking for jobs. I am not disappointed since they are an elitist cult. Don't get me wrong, I really don't have bad feelings that I didn't get in, but I am actually relieved. I was freaked out that I was going to be sent to some hell of a school and have to hang out with recent college grads that cry on a nightly basis.
Speaking of crying a daily basis, I had a garage sale last weekend (hot) and it was the biggest bust on the planet. I sold some items of a friend and some stuff of mine and needless to say she made $15 and I made $7. We only had 6 groups come to our house and two of them bought nothing. However, some good came of it since I loaded all of our crap in the car and took it to Goodwill, they can deal with my great aunt's rustic (read: ugly) paintings and bad fashion. After that disaster I went to Chinatown to meet a few buds :) and we indulged in Asian delicacies and watched a mouse that was apparently living in the restaurant....yummy. We also hung out in the herb store (not a code word) and found out that there is an herb for EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. If you want to know, message me. I am waiting on a few jobs and we shall see the next step for Ashley in my crusade for Justice and the American Way!
YAY! Steps!
ReplyDeleteDonde es tu postings?
ReplyDelete