Unrated and Underemployed
Monday, May 23, 2011
Hot Guys and Cupcakes
OK I am at Starbucks and there is this beautiful specimen of a man a few tables in front of me. He looks about 5'11, 195 solid, brown hair, stubble, blue eyes, and a nice butt. He looks like a guy who likes to watch cage fighting, football, dates skinny tall overly-tanned blondes, listens to Nickelback, Eminem, and has a secret affinity for the Beastie Boys. He could be a student, an autobody repair guy, or a salesman...who knows. I can guess that when he goes out he wears jeans, a tight Tapout t-shirt, and a faux-hawk. In the words of my friends and guys not like him....he is probably a massive douche. He also has beautiful teeth......wow. This is the type of guy that I look at from afar and would never talk to...not even when drunk because his "hotness" freaks me out. I am used to skinny, nerdy, white guys that are into video games, classical and Indie music, and RPGs. Is there really a type that we are assigned since birth and are doomed to be attracted to and attractive to? Soooo here is the weird part....looking at him makes me want a cupcake. I seriously now want a chocolate cupcake. Maybe this is my weird way of replacing feelings of Oh-lala for sweets. This might explain weight gain...hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment