So I haven't written in a while and not much has been going on. I am still searching for a job and am getting a little sick of doing so. I have been rejected and NOT answered by so many people I am becoming slightly depressed. I was also recently even been given the excuse of "not enough hours" by a daycare that made it seem like I had the job in the bag. Seriously employers...be honest! I am so sick of driving far away just to meet another dead end. Also, whoever said education is the way to get a job was full of crap. My graduate degree is more of a hinderance to getting a job than anything. Just because I am educated doesn't mean that I am above making coffee or data entry. The patheticness knows no bounds.
Other than this incessant bitching....there are a few bright spots. A good friend of mine is moving back to El Woods (poor her) and we are going to start training for a half marathon and a triathalon set for March and May next year. The Tri doesn't look too bad and it is a 200 meter swim, 8 mile bike ride and a 2 mile run. I could totally do all that mess in a year while kicking ass and taking names. I have also be dieting and trying to cut out white foods since they are satan. I have found that by cutting those things out that I have more energy and my stomach has majorly shrunk. I had some bread on Saturday and it felt like a huge lump in my stomach and that was an icky feeling. I am thankful for that feeling because I don't like feeling that way. So I am making an effort to be healthy and I like it. Anyway, I hope I will be blogging about running soon...AHHHHHHH! I am a little scared of it, but we shall see.
YEAH RUNNING! Soon we will be running marathons together!
ReplyDelete